This mask was an invention I made with the groceries I had in my pantry. I honestly never thought it would help me so much, at the time I was getting frustrated because I was not financially able to purchase skin care. It was a luxury and I had to find a way to help better my skin so I decided to make my own mask. There were a lot of up and downs with this mask, however I feel that if you use it correctly it can help you too.
What is this mask?
This is a natural mask designed to reduce excess sebum and help reduce the inflammation of your acne. It’s a strong mask like many other natural masks. Natural ingredients tend to be more potent when applying it to our faces. I recommend having it on a short period of time because it will work immediately. The main ingredient of this mask is oatmeal, and oatmeal is what will cleanse the skin from the excess sebum. It has anti-inflammatory properties along with the honey so your inflamed acne will lessen and help the redness goes away.
Ingredients & Procedure:
- Green Tea
- Grab a small bowl and fill the bottom of it with oatmeal oats.
- Then what I like to do is grab a pinch of chopped green tea leaves and put it on top your oats.
- After that put a small amount of water to just cover up the oats on the bowl.
- I then place the bowl in the microwave and put it for 30 seconds and I make sure that the heat doesn’t completely dry up the oats. *Remember that it needs to be sticky enough to stay on your face.
- Be careful it can get hot! Wait for it to get a little warm. Then apply it to the face especially on the T-zone and any acne areas.
- Leave it for 5-8 minutes. Then rinse it off. Let the water penetrate through the skin and then dry your face.